In the midst of busyness =(


Life has been really tough recently. With a lot of assignments (IP4, Professional Practice, Practice 4, Quality Management, Construction Law) and THESIS, they are enough to make my final semester not enjoyable and very very tiring.

Today is the last day of my 22 years old. Just realised my mum actually read my blog. If you see this, just to let you know, my birthday is not about all the celebrations, those are not the true meaning of my birthday, 23 years ago, u worked the hardest to deliver me, so my birthday is a reminder of my appreciation towards you. =)

Just a little bit of update. Will be going to Spore for internship soon, for 3 months. Probably leaving in May 5th. Working with a construction (contractor) company there, Lum Chang Pte. Ltd., somewhere in Dhoby Ghaut, will be staying at Raffles Hall, NUS for the 3 months....hehe... Thank God for all that, the big company, the great pay and the accommodation (still waiting)....

Celebrated my birthday 3 rounds already since 2 days ago. Thanks to my coursemates, my cell group members and also her. Tomorrow I guess there will still be another round with Sean. This year is wonderful, I got a Swiss Polo working bag from cg and zone and DKNY perfume from her, thanks, i love them and you all so much!

Figure 1.0: My precious

2 more hours she will be bringing the cake down and singing me the birthday song... cant wait =) But then.... She forgotten to ask for candle from the cake shop, i was waiting, waiting, waiting but..........and.....I WAS THE ONE who request from the counter, sigh..... but its ok....i'm happy still...hahaha...

Thats all for now, thanks to all my friends, for your wishes! Take care =)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home