never compromise your principles....

Somebody told me before about this - never compromise your principles... I never knew what it really means until i was tempted so badly...

Materialistic, based on my understanding decribes a person who is more concerned of money or possessions rather than other values, like spritual, intellectual etc... I was...thinking all the possible ways to fulfil all my needs until i almost forgotten the principles i was holding all these years. So many things i want, so many things i haven't achieve in my life. Looking for a short-cut? Yes, i was... No, I'm not now...

Believing and seeing things happen are two very different things... I realised.
Do you believe only after you see OR you believe before you even see it? Many times in my life I only believe after I see it happen. This time it's not gonna be the same... I'm going to believe it with all my heart that things will come to pass. As long as I keep those principles...as long as I keep them...

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home